We all put nail polish on ourselves and how many times has it bled from the side, has big clumps or it has that streaky look to it?!
Well here are some simple steps to getting the perfect nails!
1. You want to get a good amount of nail polish on the wand. What you do is drain the nail polish from ONE side of the wand from the top of the bottle!
2. Turn the wand to the side that has nail polish and make a BLOB/DOT in the middle of the nail.
3. After that, quickly wiggle the wand to as CLOSE as you can to the cuticle, starting from the blob you made.
4. Once you got down to the cuticle, stroke the wand up in one straight line, so that you have a straight line of nail polish.
4. Then create a HALF MOON on one side.
5. Create a HALF MOON on the other side.
YOUR DONE! ^_^
TIP: Make sure you apply base coat first and a top coat to protect your nail polish from chipping off!