Sunday, February 21, 2010

Good Afternoon!

I just got back from work and I had fun!! :D I was much better at the cash register although I had a few problems, it wasn't as hard as the first time. I'm a little more confident so yayyyy! :D

It was actually pretty quiet and the day went really fast! I bought some mayo chicken sushi on my lunch break and mmmmm it was so good!!! I want one now! I'm so hungry but I don't know what to make. T_T I looked in the fridge but there's nothing I can make food out of!

Tomorrow at beauty school, we are doing manicures and pedicures. On the Tuesday, we are doing EAR PIERCING! WOOOOOOO! It's gonna be scary because we have to practice on each other!! So hopefully, everything will be okay and I wont come back home with a bleeding ear, IF i come back WITH an ear! Haha. :) Yes. I am funny. :|

Anyways.... :S

Looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment