Friday, March 26, 2010

Shopping Time! :)

YAYY! I got paid yesterday so I went shopping!

I got:

-Model Co Fiber Lash, Extreme Lash Extension Mascara Kit
-Rapid Lash, Eyelash Renewal Serum
-Almay Bright Eyes, liner and highlight duo pencil in 02 Dark Chocolate & Shell
-Leather Jacket from JayJays

So now I'll tell you a little bit about each of the products I got..


Model Co Fiber Lash






I bought this at the Model Co counter in David Jones, Robina.

At beauty college, some lady had this 'fiber lash' thing and she had it on one of her eyelashes and it looked like she had false eyelashes! But her one was from another brand but I found out that Model Co had the same kind of fiber lash so I thought I'd try it! When you look at the fiber lash, it looks really fluffy! Its so interesting lol!

Directions: you apply one coat of the black extension mascara. Then you apply one coat of the fiber lash and another coat of the black mascara to set the fibers on your lashes!

Rapid Lash




I got this Rapid Lash from Priceline.

This product is made in the U.S.A. Its an eyelash serum which says it will help amplify the length, thickness and volume of eyelashes with a simple once a day application. This can be applied to your top/bottom lashes and your eyebrows! It says that it takes approximately 3-4 weeks before you can see a noticeable improvement.

Directions: Apply Rapid Lash to the base of the upper eyelashes using the applicator brush. The eye should be completely clean of any makeup or eye creams. Start from inner corner of the eye outwards. Apply it once daily in the evening before bedtime.

Almay Bright Eyes



I got this liner and highlighter duo pencil from Priceline.

I really like this product! I already used one up so I had to buy it again! Its an eye pencil with a highlighter side and a dark liner side in one! The darker side can be used for your eyebrows and as an eyeliner. The highlighter can be put under your eyebrows to highlight your eyes and it also makes your eyebrow shape look perfect. So I really like this eye pencil because its really handy and you have two things in one!
________________________________________

For the Rapid Lash, Ive already taken a 'before' photo of my eyelashes. That way, I can blog about the product and tell you if it worked! So I will use this product every night for 3-4 weeks (starting from last night) and I'll take an 'after' photo to show you how my eyelashes look!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment