Friday, March 12, 2010

Review on Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear


(sorry, my bed is pretty messy lol!)





I heard about this tinted daywear and I was really excited about it because its a moisturizer, sunscreen and foundation all in one! So I had to get one! >_<

Basically, its a 3-in-1 moisturizer, zinc sunscreen SPF 30+ and sheer foundation! Theres two shades light and medium. Its great for any skin tone. I'm pretty fair but I got the medium one and its actually not that dark. It looks quite dark when you just squeeze it out but when you rub it in evenly onto the skin, it blends in nicely. You only need a little bit for your face. I just put little dots on both my cheeks, chin, nose and forehead.

Its says use the Tinted Daywear daily to help reduce the appearance of premature ageing caused by UV exposure. It's also awarded 'World's Best New Product' in the UK.
-Its natural, mineral sunscreen
-Only active ingredient is Zinc Oxide
-No chemicals
-No Titanium Dioxide
-No Parabens
-Micronised Zinc Oxide
-Low Irritant for sensitive skins
-Preservative free
-Broad Spectrum - very high
-Protects against UVA and UVB
-Product NOT tested on animals

I tried it this morning and I really like it! The only bad thing about this product is that it's pretty thick! Because its got sunscreen SPF 30+, the texture is thick and it was hard rubbing it in evenly. Other than that, I like it! Since I have a few scars, I just use powder foundation over the Tinted Daywear very lightly to hide the redness a bit and also to set the tinted moisturizer. :)

I think I'll be using this instead of my MAC liquid foundation for now because the MAC is quite a high in coverage and I prefer a lighter coverage at the moment, especially in the hot weather!

The Tinted Daywear is perfect!!! It feels really light on my skin and I don't feel like I'm wearing so much foundation! Normally I wear the MAC one which gives a really nice coverage but it feels so heavy! But with this Tinted Daywear and a little powder, its light and gives a really nice coverage!! :)

I rate this product 9 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment