Monday, March 28, 2011

Ipod Touch!

I bought an Ipod touch today!

It's my first 'Apple' product. I know... hahaha, pretty much everyone has an iphone now. But I like my Nokia phone. I'm really bad with touch screen so I just stayed with my old phone.

I did buy the ipod touch for music, internet etc :)! Its awesome!! Still trying to figure it out.

I am a little bit bummed because I bought a one of those car plug-ins for your ipod so I can listen to music but I found out it was just a charger, not player. So hopefully I can return or exchange it!! :(

Anyways, I hope everyone had an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. I got an Ipod Touch as well! They are pretty good but touch screens particularly on the Ipod touch can be tricky to use. Can get some pretty good apps on there to keep you entertained though.

    ReplyDelete