Monday, March 28, 2011

I think too much.

I always tend to think too much of something and it gets me sad..

Sometimes I even think about things that are going good in my life and just think of the worst thing that can happen when there is no need. Then I just go a little crazy and my thinking goes over the top. That's when I get sad and start to think about all the bad things that could possibly go wrong. When I shouldn't even be worrying about something that hasn't even happened or possibly never will.. I just stress myself out.

I can never just think of good things. I always have to think of the bad things. I know it's selfish, and I am working on being a better person for people and for myself.

I just gotta say to myself, everything is okay. The more I worry and the more I think about all these things, I am forgetting about the present and even missing out of things because I'm too busy worrying about nothing.

It's something I have to work on.

I need to be more confident and not worry.

3 comments:

  1. Now Cheap Christian Louboutin Sandals sale sweet pink dress more beautiful spring warming, the roses have not opened, the mood has been fixed in the spring to jump, but listened and relaxed, imagine a new Cheap Christian Louboutin Pumps meet low-cost. Pink is a sweet, charming floral skirt the important dates in early spring color and light, the flower parts and increase the cheap YSL Pumps love, do not live up to the great spring of the window! Our common love shopping, spring and summer New Products Welcome!
    Learn more: http://www.high-heeledshoesonline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my life! I do the same! It drives me mad! there are some nights when I just cannot sleep because i'm worrying about silly things! If only we could just switch off our thoughts! *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, yeah if only we could switch it off.. :)

    ReplyDelete