Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Discovery!


Hey guys, I have found my new favourite T.V channel. The Discovery Channel! I always had the channel but never took the chance to actually press the SELECT button and watch something.

When I was sick the other day and took the day off school, I thought I'd watch some T.V and I saw a title called; Fight Quest. I thought "OHHH, martial arts!" So I started watching it and I thought the show was so cool and interesting. I also saw some ads about some of the shows on the Discovery Channel and WOW, they have some amazing shows on there.

The other morning, I watched a documentary called 'Eye of the Leopard'. It was so interesting and so cute! I also realised how sad it was to see that when the baby leopard was all grown up, the mother already had new baby cubs to look after therefore, the leopard had to leave her home and find its own habitat as the mother had new baby cubs to look after which were more important. It was so sad because you just see the leopard walking away from its own mother who has new cubs. :(

The point is, I realised how strong they are. But its also their cycle and that's what happens. I just thought it was so amazing to see how they live and survive.

1 comment:

  1. sy to escape from their own girl. Pang Tong is such a thing as niece niece, is it, like remember that he once said. But the ghosts know is it right? Really, Pang Tongde" niece" too much. He always put his" Christian Louboutin Outletniece" continuously introduced to a different man. Geng Yuhuai thought, but the girl so intense reaction and stubborn character is rare. Whether she is it right? Really Pang Tongde niece, since

    eezes.Talk of reform or a democratisation process is now a lonely pursuit, as the numbers of dead and injured grow. The United Nations estimates that at least 3500 people have been killed and the future is anything but bright for one of the Middle East's youngest dictators.Yet before this year's uprising, it was no secret that the Assad regime adopted repressive tactics when coping with dissent or

    elegance.Drawing from Christian Louboutin'sChristian Louboutin Classic Black personal archive, the exhibition presents his celebrated shoe designs, referencing the origins of the iconic red sole, through to the latest Louboutin collections including a range for men and desirable handbags.A dramatic exhibition environment will present Louboutin's artistic personality and creative approach. It will examine the many sources of his c

    e "largely because it relies on an occasional problem to justify a blanket prohibition."Nonetheless, the district court invoked this theory in order to deem the Red Sole Mark a "monopoly on the color red." Christian Louboutin Women's BootsThough the court posits "Louboutin would thus be able to market a total outfit in his red, while other designers would not," Louboutin's trademark registration specifically limits the red mark t

    ReplyDelete