Friday, April 3, 2009

blahblah

Well, it has been awhile since I last blogged. There hasn't been anything interesting.. but I did have my maths exam today!! I hope I did alright, because I studied alot for it lastnight! :( Ahh..I hate maths.

Here are some recent things that happened in bullet points... (Yes, I'm lazyyy) >_<

- Maths exam
- Work
- Tricked our english teacher by recording the school recess bell onto our mobiles and playing it 10 minutes before.. ( we got out! we are rebels.. :O )
- Had a cold
- Had a headache
- Slept for more than 13 hours and still had a headache
- Saw a car accident on my way back home from work
- Ate heaps of sushi
- Ate yakisoba
- Had my english speech
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Family bought new pet fishes
- Saw a half dead cockroach
- When I walked passed some grade 11 guy he goes "uugh!" ( I was like.. :O *so cut* )


Yeah, that's all I can think of right now..

I need to go have a shower and sleep now :)!! GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment