Wednesday, April 8, 2009

3 Year Anniversary!



It was 3 years ago that my boyfriend Sam asked me out on a floating platform man in the Southport Park broad water. I can still remember that day like it was yesterday. The years have gone by so fast but the last 3 years that I have been with him has been the best! He is such a great person inside and out. Im just a very lucky person to have a guy like him in my life. :)

Today I made him a Japanese lunch box called bento with rice and chicken. I also bought him a portable dvd player just randomly.. I didn't know what to get him! I also wrote a letter to him to add it to his collection of love letters from me! >_< He blue tacks them onto his wall next to his bed.
He gave me these really nice earrings that match with the bracelet he gave me for my 18th birthday! :) It is so pretty!! He also gave me a love letter to add to my collection which is in special binder folder specially for his love letters! :)

Tonight we went out to a Malaysian restaurant which he paid for everything. It was so delicious!! I had a very good time. After that, we drove up to Broad beach and bought a drink from Starbucks.

To conclude, I had a very happy day today and I am just very lucky to have someone like him.

3 comments:

  1. Heyy Mari!!!
    I think you are so pretty! Ha ha, that must have been a sweet day. I love the beach! I also love starbucks :)
    Hope you continue to be happy with Sam!! <3

    ~astroali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mari :)
    You know that post you wrote called "I'm addicted" ? Yeah, I always think that too! I just ponder if I'm doing this for just myself, and I could be finishing my piles of homework. ha ha, but I was just browsing blogs and I found your internesting!!

    Love you!!
    ~astroali

    ReplyDelete
  3. ducts are not worth the money; they are cheaply made, and cannot compare to the real thing. They are not a victimless crime.People all over the U.S. suffer from the jobs counterfeiters take from legitimate Christian Louboutin Salecompanies, not to mention the abuse current workers face in the industry.There is an estimated $600 billion in annual sales in the counterfeit industry globally, and that translates to a loss of

    a troll-themed birthday cake (Madison is currently into trolls). The trio and friends dove into the cake and partied the night away.We can't help it. We got all giddy around Christian Louboutin at the shoe designer's recent 20th anniversary and book signing at Barneys in Beverly Hills.our editor recommendsChristian Louboutin: 'Women Are Happy to Wear Painful Shoes'Christian Louboutin Loses Lawsuit

    t feel whistled. Not so Tong Qing askedChristian Louboutin Pumps again out of second words, the auction platform for later.Flower rattled up front, what what pride, dignity, at this moment has completely broken. Her presence is wrong? She did do things offensive to God and reason things? Why you do that to her. Tears are like broken beads, was unable to control. Always let themselves strong live today is the cause of his

    ny trademark protection to marks on the basis of their consumer appeal and demand, since creation of this demand is a recognized trademark function. Many are wary of the doctrine simply because there is Christian Louboutin Peep-toesno clear standard or unity among the courts.In considering Yves Saint Laurent's counterclaim on remand, the district court should consider Louboutin's trademark in the context of its 2008 registrat

    ReplyDelete