Saturday, March 21, 2009

Im addicted..

OH NO! I found my new obsession... blogging about boring stuff on the internet. I don't even know if anyone is reading this. Maybe I'm just writing this for myself?! :|

OR maybe I'm just going on about this riiighhht now and no one is even reading my blog. I feel stupid :( Well hopefully later on I will have people reading it? If I blog about interesting things? :O

Well, for the people who have read my blogs, sorry if my blogs are really boring!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. mmmm..... don't think so....
    you know blog writing is just the way of your own culture, and doesn't matter whether somone reads it))

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!!!
    You're blog is the most INTERESTING blog I've found on the Internet-ever! Do you want me to share it with a bunch of people...?

    ReplyDelete