Monday, December 28, 2009

New

I just came back from shopping and I bought:


(Sorry, the lighting in my room is so bad)

- MAC lip liner in Oak
- Drugstore lip stick in Sandalwood
- Eyelash curler
- Face oil blotting tissues
- Eye/lip liner sharpener
- Hair dye in Intense dark brown
- False individual eyelashes

The face blotting tissues are the BEST! It absorbs so much oil from your face! The packet is also quite small so it's very handy and you can put it in your hand bag so whenever your face gets oily, you can just dab dab and BAM your face is fresh!

I also cut my own fringe this morning!



Well now I'm gonna go dye my hair black. I know, you might be thinking :| "Your hair is black!" Yes, my hair is naturally black BUT it's gone kinda brown from dying it brown before and being in the sun. So yeah! :)

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment