Monday, December 28, 2009

Bored

I am so bored right now. I finished dying my hair and have nothing else to do! SO, I will blog about myself.

As you may already know, I love make up, doing my hair..etc and all this girly stuff but I also LOVE collecting weapons, watching action movies, watching martial art shows like The Contender and Human Weapon. I also think playing the UFC Xbox game is super fun!

Anyways, here are some of my weapon collections! (Please note that these are all for my interest and NOT for violent use! I just love collecting them and having them for display)







One of my great ancestors was a Japanese samurai who was apparently really good with the bow and arrow! He was also in the same clan as the famous Forty Seven Ronins. I was told this from my dad who got told by his dad. There are also two samurai katanas that belonged to our ancestor which is up for display in the Ogaki Castle in Japan. So yeah! That's a little bit about my history. I found it so interesting when my dad told me about it!! I hope to see it one day when I get the chance to go to Japan. :)

Well anyways, that's all for today! Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment