Sunday, December 27, 2009

Birthday soon!!



I was really bored and had nothing else to do so I decided to decoden my mobile phone! I know, its crazy... I kinda think I went over the top with it lol! But that's what you get when your sitting at home all day!! I even decodened (if that's a word) my dogs collar, my sisters mobile, my mums mobile and my sisters ear phones! I know... I was THAT bored.

Anyways! The 1st January 2010 is so soon! But guess what else is soon?? Yep, my 19th birthday! And guess when it is!?? On New Years day! ^_^!!! Didn't see that coming did ya!? Well it's true... I was born on the 1st of the 1st!

I am planning to go to a Japanese restaurant for dinner! It should be fun!

I can't wait for New Years eve though! The fireworks are always so pretty!!!! >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment