Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So true..

"I love my past. I love my present. I’m not ashamed of what I’ve had, and I’m not sad because I have it no longer."

I came across this quote and I couldn't agree more!

I've had good and bad things happen to me in the past but I am not ashamed of what happened because I am happy right now. If things didn't go the way it did, maybe I wouldn't be where I am now. So I really think things happen for a reason and every little thing that happens creates who we are/become.
Never be sad or ashamed of the past.

I think one of the most important things are to love what you have right now! Nothing lasts forever. After it's gone, accept it and be happy that you had what you had :)

2 comments:

  1. love this quote ! ! couldn't agree more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Love your blog. Great quotes and positivity.

    dearestclarity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete