Friday, April 8, 2011

You'll be okay.

“Every time I find the meaning of life, they change it”

I dont exactly know what the meaning of life is.. but I have thought of what it COULD be. Though, it always changes.

I feel like the only reason I'm living is for love. To love/loved and to be love/loved.

When I don't have it or have lost it. I just feel like asking myself why I am here!?

I felt like this before and I seriously didn't want to be here anymore. I hated it! If there was some easy way out, at the time, I would've definitely have taken the easy way out. No doubt.

I hurt myself. I just needed to feel another pain other than inside.

But I came to my senses and moved on. It was stupid to think that now that I think about it. But at that moment, it was a good idea.

Its just the moment. We all make decisions at the moment. Thats why people do the things they do. Whether it's right/wrong, bad/good.

So I can't really be angry. It's peoples choices.

Anyways, the point of this blog is..

RIGHT NOW, I have everything I want. I am very happy. Just because you're hurting for something, you'll be okay.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment