Saturday, September 25, 2010

Everyday is a new day.

I am not as happy lately. I try to be but sometimes I just can't fake it.

But I don't want to live like this, even if I am feeling upset or sad, I will try my best to live happy and think positive! Because all in all, we move on, everyday is a new day. Why waste our precious life for something we will regret in the future.

I want to be happy and smile and make other people happy.

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your trails. Explore. Dream. Discover." MARK TWAIN

xx

2 comments:

  1. You're right, every day IS a new day. Keep writing... even if you don't feel like it. It helps a lot of us feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute blog! Love the quote. Keep your chin up, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete