Saturday, July 25, 2009

Subway, eat fresh!


Guess what!! Yesterday I did a Subway photo shoot! My agency called me up the other day and asked if I could make it there for a Subway still shoot. Of course I said yes, and I took the day off school.

I got to the studio a little too early. They started doing my makeup and wardrobe. I was supposed to be a Japanese tourist girl holding a Subway. LOL! I had Subway in one hand and a camera in my other hand. :)

Apparently the photo is going to be on a local bus! Looking forward to it!

After the photo shoot I went and had Subway for lunch lol!

1 comment:

  1. Omg! You are so lucky! How did you get to do the photo shoot? Do you like, work there? Win a drawing... etc? But that is so awesome! It would be so cool to be just like standing on a sidewalk and see a bus with a picture of you on it drive by... :)

    ReplyDelete