Monday, February 7, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award and 7 Things About Me.

Thanks to Jena from Makeup Adventures with JennyB, I have been awarded with the 'Stylish Blogger Award!' :)

To accept this award, one must:

- Thank and link back to the person whom awarded you.
- Share 7 Things About Yourself.
- Award 10-15 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they've been awarded!

7 Things About Me:

1. I am Japanese and live in Australia.

2. I love Dragons.

3. I do Mixed Martial Arts as a sport.

4. I love collecting Martial Art Weapons.

5. My favourite food is Pasta.

6. I am SUPER short, like just under 150cm.

7. I am obsessed with Makeup!

Great Bloggers:

Jean from Jean's Makeup Blog

Roseann from Annebabesx

N from Petite Eats

Vanessa from 'Oh Jhoy! Beauty Blog'

2 comments:

  1. very delayed of me but thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. n that the District Court acknowledged that the Red Sole Mark is registered with the USPTO and that it achieved a secondary meaning, it did not need to explore whether any mark and any color could be Christian Louboutin uk saleprotectable in the broader fashion industry.Further, there is nothing from the language of the Lanham Act that carves out from protection the use of a single color that has acquired secondary meaning

    eed my glasses to see!Louboutin: Oh, absolutely. I put the antiques I find in the stores. I got the giant parrot from my Melrose store at the Rose Bowl!The first UK retrospective of iconic French shoe designer Christian Louboutin at the Design Museum celebrates a career which has pushed the boundaries of high fashion shoe design.Louboutin's exquisite shoes,Christian Louboutin Sandals with their instantly recognisable glossy

    h to support themselves.This industry robs the United States, and legitimate bodies internationally, of profits, taxes and jobs.Consumers should not just turn a willful blind eye because the shoes were only $100 when they are originally $1,000. The consequences are still enormous, and too many people are negatively affected by the counterfeit industry. If the demand for these goods diminishes, the

    replaced with a provocative smile.Flower wanted to stand up, but the ankle in a cold sweat is painful. Estimation is Wei to foot. But it is a good strong character to allow others to tease. Bite the stubborn,Christian Louboutin Slingbacks she replied: "I have very good."" Congratulations to you from my hands." Geng Yuhuai continues to ridicule, turned and walked back to the room.What a stubborn girl, a special girl, what a bu

    ReplyDelete