Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Don't Worry..

"All I can do now is to just leave it at that. I don't need to make excuses for people to believe me because I know myself I haven't told a lie." - Mari

When there are people who are blaming things on you for something you didn't do, just stay true to yourself and just leave it at that.

Don't argue about it because then it just gives more reasons for the people who are blaming you. If you know yourself you haven't done anything wrong and you have told the truth, that's all you can do.

If you have told the truth, you don't need to make more excuses for people to believe in you. That's all you need to say. Tell the truth.

Someone who is lying will make thousands of excuses and make even more lies on top of the lie they made in the first place.

That person will be thinking of all these lies they have told. They say liars must have good memories. You can't always remember the good things you have done, but you will ALWAYS remember the lies you have made.

As long as your telling the truth and being honest, that's all you have to do!

Don't worry... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment