Monday, November 9, 2009

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been posting any blogs recently. It's my last year of grade 12 and I've been doing my last tests and assignments! I am so excited to graduate, it's so soon! But then again, I know I am going to miss it, especially my friends.

The school formal is also coming up very soon. It's on the 20 November, which is next week! I just picked up my formal dress this afternoon. :) I will definately post some photos of the night!

Lately, I've been really interested in the Japanese Tattoo. I was looking up tattoos on youtube and I found a clip about the Japanese Gansters (Yakuza). It's really interesting and the tattoos are amazing. I love it!

I also came across a women with a full Japanese body tattoo and I thought "Oh, thats so cool!" and I clicked on it. I found it was a women named Shoko Tendo, who grew up with Yakuza's as a child. She has a book called Yakuza Moon: Memoirs of Gangster's Daughter and it's about her life growing up with the Yakuza gangsters. I thought it was really interesting so I ordered the book and I should be getting it in a few weeks! :D



Anyways I am gettting so hungry!

Byebye. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment